The Basics of Window Washing
Window washing is a very important part of home maintenance, and it’s also a great way to improve the appearance of your property. Windows that are dirty or covered in streaks can make your home look run-down and unkempt, but with a little bit of effort, you can clean them up and restore their shine.
In this article, we will discuss the basics of window washing so that you can get started on keeping your windows looking their best.
Here are the basic steps for how to wash windows like a pro:
1. First gather your supplies-window cleaner, newspaper or paper towels, a squeegee, and a bucket of water;
2. Mix your window cleaner in the bucket of water;
3. Spray the cleaner onto the window and wipe it clean with a paper towel;
4. Use the squeegee to wipe the window clean from top to bottom;
5. Use a fresh paper towel to dry off any streaks left behind by the squeegee;
6. Re-clean any spots that were missed.
Tips for Streak-Free Window Cleaning
- Wipe the squeegee after each stroke;
- Start at the top of the window and work your way down;
- Wash the outside of the windows first, then move on to the inside.
In conclusion, window washing is an important part of home maintenance. By following the proper steps, you can keep your windows clean and streak-free. Now that you know how to wash windows like a pro, put your new skills to use and make your home look its best.