August 12th-18th is #SafeAndSound2019 week, a nationwide event held each August, acknowledging the successes of workplace health and safety programs, offering information and ideas on how to keep America’s workers safe.
At Madison Window Cleaning, we realize that successful safety and health programs can be proactive by recognizing and managing workplace hazards before they cause injury or illness.
As members of the International Window Cleaning Association (IWCA), we are committed to providing our employees with information and access to training resources. Our service personnel have undergone extensive training in safe working procedures and the proper use of tools and equipment. We are protecting their health and safety, adhering to the guidelines in the Window Cleaning Field Safety Guide:
- Before beginning a job, we assess the weather, ladders, tools and equipment, chemicals, electrical, and building occupants, co-workers, and the public.
- We take our tools seriously, keeping our cleaning buckets and implements out of the way of workers and public traffic.
- We never leave extension poles or water-fed poles extended and unattended.
- We remove spilled water from walking surfaces. Our employees move or protect any items which may cause them or others to slip or fall or that could be damaged by dripping water.
- Each member of our team is insured against work-related incidents. This means customers and their property are protected during every second of the workday.
The team at Madison Window Cleaning works with homeowners to ensure that each of their property’s windows is professionally cleaned to the highest of standards. Come freezing cold rain or bright sunshine, we will be there to provide a high level of service our clients deserve. If your windows need cleaning, ask about an estimate. Give us a call at 262-349-9493 and let your windows shine.