National Safety Month emphasizes saving lives and preventing injuries, from the workplace to home to our outside surroundings. At Madison Window Cleaning, we do our part by protecting ourselves, our employees, and encouraging others to follow safety guidelines. We would like to see a safer environment for everyone.
We’ve been proud members of the International Window Cleaning Association (IWCA) for over a decade, and our team members serve on various industry committees related to the organization. The IWCA Safety Training programs adhere to OSHA regulations and are based on their long-standing OSHA Alliance relationship with Federal OSHA.
The IWCA Safety Certification Program provides our technicians with the training and knowledge to be safe, well trained, and educated window cleaners. They can pursue one or more of the following Certifications:
- Route/Residential Certification
- Commercial Ground-Based Certification
- Rope Descent System Certification
For our customers and our community, here are ways to get involved with National Safety Month:
- Report repairs as they are needed.
- Conduct drills at home, instructing children what to do in the event of a fire, flooding, tornado, or medical emergency.
- Create or purchase a first aid kit.
- Sign up for a CPR class.
- Learn how to change a tire correctly and safely.
- Practice safe storage and discarding of medications.
- kenEnroll in a defensive driving course.
- Recognize fall hazards in a home.
Visit the National Safety Council website for tips and resources.
At Madison Window Cleaning, we clean windows, gutters, and sophisticated and complex light fixtures and chandeliers. Ask about an instant estimate. Visit our Facebook page, our website, contact us, or give us a call at (608) 256-7632.