The 13 Qualities to do High Window Cleaning Jobs Successfully
Windows that are high up and difficult to reach can be a major challenge for most window cleaners. Not only do they require special equipment and training, but they also require a great deal of safety precautions to ensure the safety of both the cleaner and the building’s occupants. High window cleaning jobs are not for everyone, but those who are willing to take on the challenge can find themselves with a very lucrative and in-demand skill.
So what does it take to be a successful high window cleaner? Here are 13 qualities that set the best apart from the rest:
- Strong work ethic. The most successful window cleaners have a strong work ethic and are always willing to put in the extra effort to get the job done right.
- Safety first. High window cleaners need to be especially vigilant when it comes to safety, as there are many potential hazards involved in the job.
- Attention to detail. A successful high window cleaner pays close attention to detail, ensuring that every window is clean and streak-free.
- Good communication skills. High window cleaners often work with other members of a team, so good communication skills are essential.
- Problem-solving skills. When something goes wrong during a high window cleaning job, the best cleaners are able to think on their feet and come up with a solution.
- Physical strength and stamina. High window cleaning can be physically demanding, so it’s important that cleaners have the strength and stamina to handle the job.
- Ability to work at height. High window cleaners often have to work at height, so they need to be comfortable working in challenging and potentially dangerous positions.
- Knowledge of safety procedures. It’s essential that high window cleaners are familiar with the safety procedures for working at height and around hazardous materials.
- Flexibility. High window cleaning often involves working in tight spaces and awkward positions, so flexibility is essential.
- Team player. High window cleaners work best when they are part of a team, so it’s important that they are good team players.
- Good rappelling skills. High window cleaners often use rappelling techniques to get up to and down from high windows, so it’s important that they are good at this.
- Strong customer service skills. A successful high window cleaner is always courteous and professional when dealing with customers, whether it’s the building owner or the occupants of the building.
- Passion for the job. The best high window cleaners love their job and take pride in their work. They are constantly looking for ways to improve their skills and make their services even better.
Window cleaners who are able to work at height and have good rappelling skills are in high demand. High window cleaning is not for everyone, but those who are willing to take on the challenge can find themselves with a very lucrative and in-demand skill. Successful window cleaners are well-rounded and have a variety of skills. If you’re interested in becoming a high window cleaner, make sure to develop these 13 qualities that set the best apart from the rest.
205 Commerce Pkwy, Cottage Grove, WI 53527