Different Services Offered by a High Rise Window Cleaners
High rise window cleaners are people who work on buildings that are taller than four stories. They often risk their lives to do their job, because they have to work at a great height, and if something goes wrong, they may not be able to get down in time. Despite these risks, many high-rise window cleaners enjoy their jobs because of the satisfaction they get from having a clean view from up high. They also feel a sense of accomplishment when they see what they’ve accomplished with their hard work in the end.
When you work as a high-rise window cleaner, you can expect to provide a variety of services. These may include:
- Window cleaning: This is probably the most obvious service that high-rise window cleaners offer. They use special equipment and techniques to clean windows at a high level, often without having to go onto the building itself.
- Gutter cleaning: Gutters play an important role in keeping a building healthy, and they need to be cleaned regularly. High-rise window cleaners are experts at this, and they can clean gutters quickly and efficiently.
- Façade cleaning: The façade of a building is what everyone sees, and it’s important that it’s kept clean. High-rise window cleaners have the skills and equipment to clean facades quickly and thoroughly.
- Pressure washing: High-rise window cleaners also offer pressure washing services. This is a great way to remove dirt, grime, and other build-up from a variety of surfaces.
- Snow removal: In some parts of the country, high-rise window cleaners also offer snow removal services. This is a dangerous job, but it’s one that high-rise window cleaners are trained and equipped to handle.
High-rise window cleaners usually work on contractual basis. This means that they’re hired by a company to complete a certain amount of work within a certain time frame. The contract may be for a few months or a few years, depending on the needs of the company. High-rise window cleaners are usually paid by the hour, and they may also receive benefits like health insurance and vacation time.
Becoming a high-rise window cleaner is not as difficult as you might think. There are a few things you’ll need to do in order to get started, including:
- Get training: You’ll need to get some formal training before you can start working as a high-rise window cleaner. There are a few ways to do this, including taking classes at a trade school or community college, or completing an apprenticeship with an experienced high-rise window cleaner.
- Get certified: In some states, you’ll need to be certified in order to work as a high-rise window cleaner. This usually involves passing a written exam and a practical skills test.
- Get the right equipment: You’ll also need to invest in some good quality equipment, including safety gear, ladders, and cleaning supplies.
Working as a high-rise window cleaner can be dangerous, but it can also be very rewarding. Those who love their job get to enjoy the satisfaction of a job well done, and the view from up high is an added bonus. If you’re thinking about becoming a high-rise window cleaner, there are a few things you should know about the job, including the risks and rewards.
205 Commerce Pkwy, Cottage Grove, WI 53527, United States