Have you been displaced by COVID-19? Are you looking to try something new? Come join our team!
We are looking for friendly, service-oriented, hard-working, trustworthy and reliable individuals to add to our current residential and commercial window cleaning team.
Currently seeking individuals for:
- Residential & Commercial Window Cleaners
- High Rise Window Cleaners (Rope Access)
Qualifications and Skills
- Speak English.
- Have a valid (not probationary) driver license with a clean driving record.
- Be in good physical condition and able to lift 50 lbs on regular basis.
- Bend, kneel, squat, sit, push, pull, stand and work outdoors for long periods of time.
- Have a positive attitude.
- If you do not have experience as a professional window cleaner but have similar experience; construction, roofing, building or facilities maintenance, landscaping, painting or power washing, delivery driving, service repair, tower or rock climbing, rope access technician, SPRAT or IRATA training or certification you may also enjoy this type of work.
- If you have never done this type of work, but enjoy interacting with customers, providing great customer service, being outdoors, working independently or with others this may be a good fit for you.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Uniforms, tools and truck provided
Celebrating our 91st year, Madison Window Cleaning Co Inc is the largest, most trusted and respected industry leader for the Madison and surrounding area. We have a winning team that excels in the areas of safety, customer service and production.
Opportunities are plentiful at our organization as we are an essential and growing company that invests back into our team. Our operations is dispatched out of a brand new 12,000 square foot facility in Cottage Grove to an expanded service area.
Pre-employment drug screen and background check is conducted. Drivers must hold valid driver license with satisfactory driving record that meets our insurance requirements.
To keep our workforce, customers and community safe we are following these and other COVID19 protocols: -Hand washing/sanitizing -Face masks worn as required -Practice social distancing -Staggered start times -Weekly sanitizing of trucks and other areas
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
License: Driver’s License (Required)
Language: English (Required)
Work authorization: United States (Required)