☑ Are you an energetic, mature self starter?
☑ Enjoy making others day better and brighter?
☑ Prefer to be around and work with other that have great attitudes?
☑ Like being outdoors vs. stuck indoors all day?
☑ Appreciate feedback, immediate gratification and visual results of a job well done?
☑ Want stability, growth opportunity and something you can count on?
If you answered “YES” to these questions we may be the company you’ve been looking for. Our technicians are “rock stars” in their own right and make what we do look easy because of their amazing skills and ability to make dirty dingy windows look clean and new again using professional tools of the trade. While it may be physically challenging it provides great opportunity to stay active and moving in a fast-paced environment. We are results driven and love serving our customers. You’ll see amazing scenery on the daily and you’ll help beautify some of the most prestigious homes and buildings in all of Dane County.
Top starting rates for experienced applicants. No worries if you’re just starting out as we have fast growth and pay opportunities for reliable, hardworking self-starters!
Responsibilities, Duties & Qualifications:
- Report to work on time and as scheduled
- Communicate in person and by phone with customers in a pleasant and professional manner
- Work independently as well as cooperatively in a team environment
- Follow all safety guidelines and standard operating procedures at all times
- Clean windows, tracks, sills and frames in residential and commercial structures
- Use various access equipment such as ladders, extension poles, lifts and Rope Descent Systems
- Remove solid debris from gutters using blowers, scoops, ladders, gutter vac systems
- Dust or clean ceiling fans & light fixtures
- Remove snow using shovels & snow blowers (seasonal only)
- Perform other related facilities maintenance as instructed
- Drive company vehicles to various job sites and follow GPS and route guidance
- No fear of heights
- Lift 50 lbs. on regular basis, bend, kneel, squat, sit push, pull, stand and work outdoors for extended periods of time.
- Work full time Mon-Fri 7:30-4:30 and some Saturdays
- Work overtime as needed
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Valid Drivers License with satisfactory driving record
- Drug screen and background check conducted after conditional offer made
Experience preferred but not necessary as we have a great training program!
Other Complimentary Skills (not required):
- Painting, Roofing, Landscaping
- Tree Trimming or Tower Climbing
- Cleaners, Custodians, Janitorial, Facilities Management
- Construction Worker or Laborer
- Window Installer / Glazer
- Veteran / Military Service
- Pesticide Applicator or Pest Control Service
- SPRAT, IRATA or Rope Access or Rock Climbing
- Fire Fighter
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00/hr to $24.00/hr
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
License: Driver’s License (Required)
Language: English (Required)
Work authorization: United States (Required)