Hear what our employees have to say about working for us and why you should too!
Want to make a difference without being chained to a desk? Are you looking for a career that allows for independent problem solving where no two days are the same? If you answered “YES” to these questions we may be the company you’ve been looking for. Our technicians are “rock stars” in their own right and make what we do look easy because of their amazing skills and ability to make dirty, dingy surfaces look clean and new again using professional tools of the trade. We are results driven and love serving our customers.
- Perform window cleaning, gutter cleaning, snow removal, soft and pressure washing, high level cleaning and other exterior facilities maintenance.
- Interact and communicate with residential and commercial customers and team members daily providing high quality services in a safe and efficient manner.
- Follow all safety guidelines and standard operating procedures.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Be comfortable working outdoors in a variety of weather conditions
- High attention to detail and a passion for serving others
Why Become an Exterior Cleaning Professional?
- Work outside in the fresh air instead of at a desk
- Earn up to 3 pay increases the first year and routine one on one meetings with your leader
- Excellent benefits package including health, dental, and other supplemental coverage, 401K, PTO and paid holidays
- Work independently
- You’ll see amazing scenery each day and you’ll help beautify some of the most prestigious homes and buildings in all of Dane County.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00/hr to $30.00/hr
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
License: Driver’s License (Required)
Language: English (Required)
Work authorization: United States (Required)