Governor Evers issued a “Safer at Home” order implemented at 8:00 AM Wednesday March 25th. Madison Window Cleaning Co Inc falls into the category of “essential business” and is currently here and available to help and serve you with any of your essential cleaning needs. We are following recommendations from the CDC and other public health organizations to help control the spread of the Coronavirus, as well as protect the health and safety of our staff, customers, vendors and the community.
We are focusing our efforts primarily on exterior cleaning to avoid incidental contact with potentially infected surfaces and others. We are handling interior areas and cleaning requests and on a case by case basis. Many services are prescheduled for a future date. Things are changing daily and there is still much uncertainty beyond the next week or more. We strongly encourage you to keep your current appointment as we are monitoring things very closely and verify all appointments one week prior. If your interior cleaning service is not done, we will make the necessary credits and will be happy to schedule and perform that interior service later given the current situation at the time of your scheduled cleaning.
If you have any questions or concerns about our new requirements during this time, please contact us at email@example.com
Please be aware our staff is operating under the following protocols:
- Frequent and thorough hand washing/sanitizing
- Social distancing
- Avoiding touching nose, mouth and eyes
- They are not experiencing any of the COVID-19 symptoms
- To their knowledge they have not been in contact with anyone that has tested positive for COVID-19 or is displaying symptoms
- If they become sick, they are required to stay home and self-quarantine
We would ask that if any of the following holds true for you or individuals within your household or organization understand that we will not be able to perform any interior services for you until further notice.
- Have you traveled outside of Wisconsin in the past 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with anyone that has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Are you currently or have you in the past 14 days experienced COVID-19 symptoms? ( https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html )
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during these unprecedented times.
Madison Window Cleaning Co Inc