As details of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) unfold many of our clients are wondering what we are doing to keep you and your homes or businesses safe as well as help prevent the spread of the virus.
Like you, we are diligently monitoring the Center for Disease Control (CDC) website for updates and any changes that might affect the way we serve you.
Currently, everyone on our team is healthy and we have implemented the following precautions and guidelines:
- Washing hands regularly with soap and water.
This is a big one and fortunately their hands are in soapy water most of the day during the normal course of our window cleaning services.
- Covering nose and mouth with arm or a tissue when cough or sneeze. Follow up with hand washing or hand sanitizer.
- If an employee is sick or not feeling well they are instructed to stay home.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cleaning and sanitizing surfaces that are touched often such as steering wheels, door handles, switches, iPads, Cell Phones, counters and other commonly touched surfaces.
- Safe distancing from others whenever possible.
We will continue to monitor the CDC and OSHA to provide you the same excellent service you are used to from us while protecting our workforce as well to keep everyone healthy.
Like you, we too are concerned and feel communication is key between us all. If you (or anyone in your home) is feeling unwell or has been sick with cold like symptoms in the two weeks before your scheduled cleaning, or if you are uncomfortable with having us in your home or business, please let us know. We would be happy to change your cleaning to outside only service so you can continue to keep your windows looking great.
We will continue to stay compliant and informed as things unfold. It is our desire to provide you the same excellent service you are accustom to while protecting our workforce. It is our combined goal with your help to keep everyone healthy.
Kash & Tanya Weger
Madison Window Cleaning Co. Inc.